DJIA pivot point chart
( 1) DJIA pivot point chart thru Friday’s 12/11/2015 close, where:
- LE= Long Entry
- LX= Long Exit
- SE= Short Entry
- SX= Short Exit
III. Index Support and Resistance for Monday, 12/14/2015
- If the related index, or stock, is above the pivot point, the pivot point is both support, and an indication that Mr. & Ms. Fickle Markets are Bullish.
- If the related Index, or stock, is below the pivot point, then the pivot point represents resistance, as well as an indication that Mr. & Ms. Fickle Markets are Bearish.
- Please Note: ALL projections are for reference only.
( 2) For the DJIA (INDEX DJX: .DJI) (ETF: DIA)
- Closed 12/11 down @ 17265.21
- :: Pivot point 17356.82
- Support (s1) 17138.89 Support (s2) 17012.57
- Resistance (r1) 17483.14 Resistance (r2) 17701.07
- Simple Moving Average (Close 50): 17516.64
- 52 week performance -1.86% YTD performance -3.13%
( 3) I will be returning and adding more info including daily, weekly, and monthly chart analysis below