( 1) S&P500 (.SPX) pivot point chart thru Tuesday’s 12/15/2015 close, where:
- LE= Long Entry
- LX= Long Exit
- SE= Short Entry
- SX= Short Exit
III. Index Support and Resistance for Monday, 12/14/2015
- If the related index, or stock, is above the pivot point, the pivot point is both support, and an indication that Mr. & Ms. Fickle Markets are Bullish.
- If the related Index, or stock, is below the pivot point, then the pivot point represents resistance, as well as an indication that Mr. & Ms. Fickle Markets are Bearish.
- Please Note: ALL projections are for reference only.
- Closed 12/15 up @ 2043.41
- :: Pivot point 2040.94
- Support (s1) 2028.02 Support (s2) 2012.6
- Resistance (r1) 2056.34 Resistance (r2) 2069.26
- Simple Moving Average (Close 50): 2060.36
- 52 week performance +3.58% YTD performance -0.75%
- :: Projected High: 2,062.80, Projected Low: 2,034.48
- :: ( S&P500 pivot point Monday chart )
———— Wednesday, 12/16/2015 —————-
( xi ) I will be returning and adding more related chart info including links to charts with daily, weekly, and monthly chart analysis