Mr. & Ms. Fickle Markets seem to be favoring a raise in the Fed funds rate. Last night, scanning the fundamentals first, then the charts, at the close we got a pivot point long entry signal for :
- the DJIA (.DJI)
- the Russell 3000 (.RUA)
- the S&P 500 (.SPX)
- the Russell 1000 (.RUI)
- the Nasdaq (.IXIC) (12/14/2015)
- the CBOE Interest Rate 10 Year T Note (INDEX CBOE: TNX) (12/14/2015)
DJIA (.DJI) pivot point chart for Wednesday 12/16/2015:
III. Index Support and Resistance for Wednesday, 12/16/2015
- If the related index, or stock, is above the pivot point, the pivot point is both support, and an indication that Mr. & Ms. Fickle Markets are Bullish.
- If the related Index, or stock, is below the pivot point, then the pivot point represents resistance, as well as an indication that Mr. & Ms. Fickle Markets are Bearish.
- Please Note: ALL projections are for reference only.
- Closed 12/15 up @ 17524.91
- :: Pivot point 17497.91
- Support (s1) 17368.18 Support (s2) 17211.46
- Resistance (r1) 17654.63 Resistance (r2) 17784.36
- Simple Moving Average (Close 50): 17543.72
- 52 week performance +2.00% YTD performance -1.67%
- :: ( DJIA pivot point chart )
( xi ) I will be returning and adding more related chart info including links to charts with daily, weekly, and monthly chart analysis