- Apple Inc. Investor Relations News: ( http://investor.apple.com/ )
Disclosure: I own Apple Inc. (AAPL) shares and I bought more just pennies of the Monday lows for Apple Inc. First and foremost, I am doing this “Bull and Bear“, “PROs/CONs“, analysis for myself, as my homework and my due diligence, on my investment in Apple Inc. Sharing what I am seeing, opens the door to family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and readers, to read that which interests them, or that which they asked about, … and ignore that which doesn’t … after all it’s your money. Please feel free to add to the discussion. The (d-w-m) in any of my blog titles advises my readers that the article will include charts, .. daily, weekly, and monthly charts along with observations, analysis, and projections.
Please Note: these price projections are for reference only, and can be easily exceeded, or ignored, by Mr. & Ms. Fickle Markets. The (p6) in the title advises my readers that I have other blogs that may include related information I am not repeating here … (1) for the sake of space, (2) so as to not sound like a broken record, but also (3) so readers can compare how the past observations, analysis, charts, tables, and projections panned out over time.
Related Apple Inc. (AAPL) Blogs:
II. Select Apple Inc. (AAPL) metrics
- AAPL … 95.60 +1.20 (+1.27%) After Hours: 95.40 -0.20 (-0.21%)
- Price Target (1 year): 121.38 +/- 0.35
- Price Target (6 months): 112.17 +/- 0.32
- ROE: 39.06
- ROA: 17.89
- P/E ttm 10.46
- P/E fwd.: 10.53
- PEG: 1.18
III. Apple Inc. (AAPL) Charts, Pivot Points, Support and Resistance, etc. for Friday 7/1/2016
Below you will find the 52 week performance, and the Year-to-Date (YTD) performance to Apple Inc. (AAPL). See 52week High, 52week Low, (Close 12/31/2015) to track changes in this info. For tracking the day’s action, here are the Pivot Points (PP), Support points (s1, s2), Resistance points (r1, r2), the 50 day-week-month simple moving averages (sma50), and the 200 day-week-month simple moving averages (sma200)..
:: If the related index, or stock, is above the pivot point, the pivot point is both support, and an indication that Mr. & Ms. Fickle Markets are Bullish.
:: If the related Index, or stock, is below the pivot point, then the pivot point represents resistance, as well as an indication that Mr. & Ms. Fickle Markets are Bearish.
:: Please Note: ALL projections are for reference only as they can be easily exceeded, up or down, by Mr. & Ms. Fickle Markets.
- Now let’s look at Apple Inc.’s Daily-Weekly-Monthly charts
(a – daily) Closed 6/30 up @ 95.60 +1.20 (+1.27%)
- :: Pivot point 95.2233
- Support (s1) 94.677 Support (s2) 93.753
- Resistance (r1) 96.147 Resistance (r2) 96.693
- Simple Moving Average (Close 50): 96.553
- Simple Moving Average (Close 200): 105.02
- 52 week High 132.97 52 week Low 89.47
- :: Pivot point 94.29
- Support (s1) 92.81 Support (s2) 90.02
- Resistance (r1) 97.08 Resistance (r2) 98.56
- Simple Moving Average (Close 50): 106.412
- Simple Moving Average (Close 200): 93.304
- :: Pivot point 96.33
- Support (s1) 90.77 Support (s2) 85.94
- Resistance (r1) 101.16 Resistance (r2) 106.72
- Simple Moving Average (Close 50): 93.162
- Simple Moving Average (Close 200): 35.518
—– Monday, 6/27/2016 thru Friday 7/1/2016 ——-
- U. S. government Overseas Assassination 101
- The Cowardly Bombings in Brussels
- Index Support and Resistance for Monday, 6/13/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Tuesday, 6/14/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Wednesday, 6/15/2016
- Correction, pullback, or Bear Market? Part 3
- Correction, pullback, or Bear Market? Part 2
- Correction, pullback, or Bear Market? Part 1
( x) All Links can be opened in a new tab or new window …
Hope the above Apple Inc. (AAPL) Support and Resistance calculations for Friday, 7/1/2016 help your investing and trading planning today …