The selling into, and past, FORM Holdings Corp. (FH.O) “unconfirmed” Q2’2016 Financial Report date of Thursday 8/4/2016, with more selling on Friday 8/5/2016 … backfired. You can’t say I didn’t tell you so … because the “retracement numbers” and the “pull back” numbers I cautioned readers about, were telling us so …. FORM Holdings Corp. (FH.O) Financial Report pointed to growth in multiple areas and came with expectation of revenues increases, again from multiple areas. The report also brought news of an acquisition (to be subject of another article) …
First, this blog is for self-motivated individuals doing their own homework, after all, it is YOUR MONEY, … below you will find select information for speculative (less than $5 per share, and/or less than $100 Million Market Cap) stock FORM Holdings Corp. Common Stock (NASDAQ: FH.O) formerly Vringo Inc. (VRNG) as of Monday (8/8/2016), including daily, weekly, and monthly (d-w-m) charts, with observations, analysis, and sometimes my humble opinion (IMHO) on those observations and analyses, along with the Pivot Points, Support and Resistance for Monday 8/8/2016 thru Friday, 8/12/2016, to be updated as, or if, appropriate, and as calculated from the changes in prices through Monday (8/8/2016) …
- FORM Holdings Corp. (FH.O) thru Monday’s (8/8/2016) close
- $2.10 +0.11 (5.53%) Aug 8, 4:00 PM EDT
- After Hours: $2.40 +0.30 (14.29%) Aug 8, 5:00 PM EDT (AH Volume 4500 shares)
About FORM Holdings Corp.
I. FORM HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES 2016 Q2 OPERATING RESULTS
- FH generated total revenue of $11.4 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2016 compared to no revenue generated for the quarter ended June 30, 2015.
- As of June 30, 2016, FH had $27.4 million of cash and cash equivalents and $0.5 million of accounts receivable.
- On July 1, 2016, we exercised an early repayment option and repaid $2.1 million of debt. As of August 8, 2016, we have approximately $24.3 million of cash and cash equivalents and $0.4 million of accounts receivable.
- The company expects to file its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2016 on or before August 15, 2016.
- For the quarter ended June 30, 2016, our Group Mobile operating segment generated $2.5 million of revenue. This represents a 92% increase as compared to the first quarter of 2016 and a 35% increase over revenue for the same period in 2015. In addition, Group Mobile’s bookings increased 48% compared to the same period in 2015. We are updating our revenue guidance for 2016 to $12.5 million, which represents an approximate 135% increase over 2015 revenues of $5.3 million. This increase is based on a number of anticipated Fortune 500 enterprise customer orders as well as law enforcement issued body-worn and in-car video system orders. Group Mobile continues to expand its offerings beyond rugged hardware sales to include full technology services offerings and additional products and services.
- Our FLI Charge operating segment launched its consumer product line on Indiegogo, a crowdfunding platform, on June 15, 2016 and has generated approximately $200,000 of pre-sales in the form of orders, ranking FLI Charge’s campaign in the top 400, or the top one-tenth of one percent of the more than 500,000 campaigns that have launched on Indiegogo since its inception. Tooling for FLI Charge’s product line is complete and manufacturing inventory has commenced. FLI Charge is expected to begin fulfilling orders in October 2016.
- Our intellectual property (Vringo) operating segment generated $8.9 million of revenue for the quarter ended June 30, 2016 from a one-time licensing payment.
- FORM Holdings Corp. (FH.O) for Monday 8/8/2016
- FORM Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: FH.O) for Friday 6/17/2016
III. FORM Holdings Corp. (Vringo)(FH.O) Charts (d-w-m)
Suggested placement of capital conserving stops:
If Long — exit all contracts at … 1.96
If Short — exit all contracts at … 2.57
- :: Pivot point 2.07
- Support (s1) 2.00 Support (s2) 1.91
- Resistance (r1) 2.16 Resistance (r2) 2.23
- Simple Moving Average (Close 50): $2.07 (uptrend)
- Simple Moving Average (Close 200): $2.20 (downtrend)
Additional FORM Holdings Corp. (Vringo)(FH.O) DAILY chart info:
- Overall, the bias in prices is: Downwards.
- Short term: Prices are stalling.
- Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
- Note:prices are vulnerable to a correction rally towards 2.13.
- The upper projected target is: 2.35.
- The lower projected target is: 1.86.
- The projected closing price is: 2.10.
-– Monday, 8/8/2016 thru Friday 8/12/2016 ——
- Thoughts on Brexit
- U. S. government Overseas Assassination 101
- The Cowardly Bombings in Brussels
- SPDR DJ INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE ETF (DIA) July 2016 (d-w-m)
- Index Support and Resistance for Thursday, 6/30/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Friday, 7/1/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Monday, 7/4/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Tuesday, 7/5/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Wednesday, 7/6/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Thursday, 7/7/2016
- Correction, pullback, or Bear Market? Part 3
- Correction, pullback, or Bear Market? Part 2
- Correction, pullback, or Bear Market? Part 1
( x) All Links can be opened in a new tab or new window …
Hope the above FORM Holdings Corp. (Vringo) (FH.O) calculations and charts for Tuesday 8/9/2016, as well as the rest of August 2016, helps your investing and trading planning today …