Yesterday’s trading muddied “the Claw” formation … but between FORM Holdings Corp. 2q’2016 Financial Call, the Acquisition Call, and the Markets intraday struggles to find direction … a profit taking pull back while investors and traders absorb, analyze, and recalculate Risk/Reward in light of the FORM Holdings Corp. (formerly Vringo) (FH.O) and XpresSpa Holdings, LLC acquisition seems a prudent course of action … . While yesterday’s trading muddied “the Claw” formation, yesterday’s trading broke the sell/short trading chart suggestions. The current trend is now “long” and up, not down … The retracement numbers have flipped to lower prices … while the “pull back” numbers still point to higher prices … Contrarian Bearish and Bullish respectively.
Previous related blogs:
- FORM Holdings Corp. (FH.O) for Tuesday 8/9/2016
- FORM Holdings Corp. (FH.O) for Monday 8/8/2016
- FORM Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: FH.O) for Friday 6/17/2016
I. FORM Holdings Corp. (Vringo)(FH.O) Charts (d-w-m)
The current trend is up and all orders on the long side may be considered. If already holding long positions, look to take partial profits on any retracement to $1.96. Traders with remaining long positions, after profit taking, should consider placing capital conserving stops in the region of 1.96. Be prepared for a potential short term price rally back to the $2.22 area.
Suggested placement of capital conserving stops…
If Long — exit all contracts at … 1.96
If Short — exit all contracts at … 2.57
Chart #1 (above, daily, PP-Sup–Res) FORM Holdings Corp. (Vringo)(FH.O) Note: Pivot point (PP), Sup= Support, Res= Resistance
- :: Pivot point (PP) 2.15
- Support (s1) 1.96 Support (s2) 1.87
- Resistance (r1) 2.24 Resistance (r2) 2.43
- Simple Moving Average (Close 50): $2.08 (uptrend)
- Simple Moving Average (Close 200): $2.19 (downtrend)
Additional FORM Holdings Corp. (Vringo)(FH.O) DAILY chart info:
- Overall, the bias in prices is: Downwards.
- Short term: Prices are moving.
- Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
- Note (1): prices are vulnerable to a correction rally towards 2.13.
- The upper projected target is: 2.31.
- The lower projected target is: 1.82.
- The projected closing price is: 2.06.
-– Monday, 8/8/2016 thru Friday 8/12/2016 ——
- Thoughts on Brexit
- U. S. government Overseas Assassination 101
- The Cowardly Bombings in Brussels
- SPDR DJ INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE ETF (DIA) July 2016 (d-w-m)
- Index Support and Resistance for Thursday, 6/30/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Friday, 7/1/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Monday, 7/4/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Tuesday, 7/5/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Wednesday, 7/6/2016
- Index Support and Resistance for Thursday, 7/7/2016
- Correction, pullback, or Bear Market? Part 3
- Correction, pullback, or Bear Market? Part 2
- Correction, pullback, or Bear Market? Part 1
( x) All Links can be opened in a new tab or new window …
Hope the above FORM Holdings Corp. (Vringo) (FH.O) calculations and charts for Wednesday 8/10/2016, as well as the rest of August 2016, helps your investing and trading planning today …