Per QUALCOMM Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM) Qualcomm develops, designs, manufactures, and markets digital communications products and services in China, South Korea, Taiwan, the United States, and internationally.
Qualcomm operates through three segments:
- Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT); The QCT segment develops and supplies integrated circuits and system software based on Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA), orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA), and other technologies for use in voice and data communications, networking, application processing, multimedia, and global positioning system products.
- Qualcomm Technology Licensing (QTL); The QTL segment grants licenses or provides rights to use portions of its intellectual property portfolio, which include various patent rights useful in the manufacture and sale of certain wireless products comprising products implementing CDMA2000, WCDMA, CDMA TDD, and/or LTE standards, as well as their derivatives. and
- Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives (QSI): The QSI segment invests in early-stage companies in various industries, including digital media, e-commerce, healthcare, and wearable devices for supporting the design and introduction of new products and services for voice and data communications.
Industry (GICS®) Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment
- Qualcomm Home webpage: https://www.qualcomm.com/
- Qualcomm Investor Relations: https://www.qualcomm.com/info/investor-relations
Jul19 QCOM Earnings Conference Call at 4:45 PM
- Qualcomm (QCOM) (d-w-m) for Monday (6/5/2017)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) (d-w-m) for Tuesday (5/30/2017)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Daily Support and Resistance for June 2017
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Daily Support and Resistance for May 2017
— Thursday, 6/1/2017 thru Friday, 6/30/2017 ——
- Thoughts on Brexit
- U. S. government Overseas Assassination 101
- The Cowardly Bombings in Brussels
- The Eleventh Sector for 2016: Real Estate
- Index Support and Resistance for Monday (5/8/2017)
- Index Support and Resistance for Monday (5/1/2017)
( x) All Links can be opened in a new tab or new window …